The postings and information on this site are opinions of myself and things that I have found on the web. The opinions do not reflect the individuals or organizations profiled. Some information may be inaccurate or offensive. One that I find weird and may have to change it as it doesn't seem accurate is Saskatoon and Regina's average attendance for Dub games. That is the stat I found.

Monday 16 July 2012

WMBL Ticket Prices

So I looked at all the teams sites in the WMBL to see what the average ticket price is. I am smart as I never pay. If I am not too drunk I just walk in and say I am with the opposing team (unless its Weyburn or Yorkton then I am too embarassed then I just sneak in). Sneaking into the games is usually easy as they have someone really old manning the gate half of them you can tell them you are there to play hockey. They don't know the difference or don't fucking care its hilarious. Its not like sneaking into Fort Knox. But then again there are some people out there who are honest and think it is the right thing to pay. Paying for the game is like paying for beer inside its dumb. But if thats your way here are the average ticket prices that I found around the league. Funny enough I never found one for the Weyburn Beavers. But with 76 fans a game it probably isnt that hard to see who pays and who doesn't.

Edmonton $13
Lethbridge $11
Medicine Hat $11
Mellville $8
Moose Jaw $10
Okotooks $10
Regina $10
Saskatoon $8
Swift Current $10
Yorkton $8
I still am amazed at how this league operates even with sponsors the players must have to pay something. I mean the league could run if all they brought up was Mexicans and they took mules to games and lived in cardboard boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment